Sina is the engineering company of the ASTM Group, the second largest toll motorway operator in the world and a global player in major infrastructure works.
An industry leader for over fifty years in the study, design and management of new works in the mobility, telecommunications, highway and railway, port and logistics platform sectors, Sina guarantees that infrastructure benefits from the most efficient life cycle. The company's business approach, focused on identifying the best solutions from a technical, economic and sustainable perspective, aims to promote the optimum integration of the project into the surrounding landscape through environmental impact assessments, environmental mitigation initiatives, site monitoring and site enhancement methods.
Open position: Field Inspection Technician
Location: Tortona, Savona, Turin and Santo Stefano di Magra
SINA is looking for young graduates in civil engineering to join the team of Inspectors in the Technical Services Area to conduct surveillance and activities on motorway infrastructures such as bridges, viaducts and tunnels. The successful candidates will be employed at one of our offices (Tortona, Savona, Rome)
The Main Activities of the Position, which are aimed at ascertaining the functional status of the infrastructure, will include:
- visual monitoring and inspection;
- monitoring using instruments;
- performance of on-site test.
- Master’s degree in civil engineering.
- Basic knowledge of reinforced concrete and steel structures.
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar position.
- Software knowledge: AutoCad and MS Office package.
- Desirable qualifications: NDT certification and safety certificates for work at height and/or in confined environments; Inspector certification (1st or 2nd level) for civil works and infrastructure (VT) in accordance with UNI/PdR 56:2019.
- Proficiency in English
Other skills required:
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team.
- Initiative, problem-solving skills, and results-driven approach.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel nationally and internationally.